Resolution Update Blog Land!
I have failed on a few accounts, which leads me to realize a few things: I am WAY too negative on myself, I don’t know how to count (1,000 words a day…urgh, more like 123), and I don’t like to go out running in the morning—probably because I am not a morning person.
However, to counteract this hump, I am working on the following:
1. I have verbally agreed to co-write a novel with another person. God help us all.
2. I am joining a writing group. Getting disciplined ‘heah.
3. I am working out in my room for the time being, in order to get more flexible. I am as stiff as Hitler’s mustache, and I need to change that ASAP.
4. I will consider running in the evening and maybe twice a week to start off (post eye buggery state).
5. I am going to start giving myself affirmations. I’ll share one now: Lis, you sure do know how to drink a soy latte. Ah, success.
However, with every hump there is usually a small victory to share, and I have one. I have not had a drink of soda at all! No Coke, no Sprite, no Rootbear, and it feels good. Although I might have cheated by having Apple Cider yesterday, but that was juice–and it doesn’t count! 🙂
Hope you’ve been on track of your resolutions people. In the end, we know some things don’t pan out the way we want them to—but the point is we are trying to make a change, and that counts for something.
Until next time, tootles!